Does this look familiar? Click on the comment link in any posting and leave us some feedback- we'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Opposing View

As I tried to catch up on blog reading today I realized my friend Berean Wife has some recent posts about the topics I have been doing a series on. While hers is not a series, and we don't have side-by-side comparisons as we wrote our posts without knowing the other was doing the same, there are some verses discussed that are identical, so if you would like to read the other side of the topics regarding the Law, head on over.

I have learned that I do best when I write, then leave it for a while and come back to edit, so I will be posting the rest of the parts of this study as I get around to editing them. Thank you to all who expressed good wishes at seeing me back to blogging- it's great to be loved!!!!

Shalom,
Amy

No comments: