Does this look familiar? Click on the comment link in any posting and leave us some feedback- we'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sukkot



"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein." Leviticus 23:34-36

Finally! Blogger would not let me on to my own site for 2 days, so only my scheduled posts got up. Turns out when I ran the C-drive cleaner, it erased a lot of threads that connect bloglines and the blogs that are listed. I think something similar happened to my own blog link.

I only have one picture to share this year. Since we are sans a tent, it's a camp-in. It has also been a very rough time as the militant child is in a downward spiral again. It's hard to resign yourself to it just being the way it is, but the joy of the festivities has been pretty well sucked out for me.

We took back the popcorn balls and caramel apples from the Halloweeners. We're also thinking of taking a quick weekend trip, so that would count, too, right?

No comments: