Does this look familiar? Click on the comment link in any posting and leave us some feedback- we'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why Our Parenting is Sometimes Different

I have mentioned before how awesome it is when Yahweh sends someone else a message to lift us up and they share not only what we just experienced but how they survived it. These experiences are harder to find, however, when it comes to foster/adopt issues...yet is anything too hard for the Lord? I have been AWOL for a bit, partly because of these unique issues, and then I found today (yes, I am behind on even reading blogs) the words of a dear friend that remind me that even in our 'special' struggles, we are not alone. ALL you would have to do to make this my own story would be to change the names. And I have been refreshed to hear not only that I am not weird to feel this way, but that all I can do is my best. The rest is God's...

No comments: